Triund; a very tranquil trek in India, offers the charm of trekking in Himachal. A well- known destination, the beauty of high hills attracts many tourist every year.
Triund Trek Fee:
Rs 3500 (Includes GST and all costs of the Trek from Mcleodganj to Mcleodganj)
Duration: 2 Days
Highest Point: (2875 m)
Best Season: Throughout the year
Summer Temperature: (20°C to 30°C)
Winter Temperature: (5°C to 12°C)
- Review 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level
- Group Size Large Group
Triund Trek A Relaxing Escapade
Triund Trek; a very tranquil trek in India, offers the charm of trekking in Himachal. A well- known destination, the beauty of high hills attracts many tourist every year. Feast your eyes with the exotic views of Dhauladhar range and fascinating Kangra valley. The exciting terrains through mixed dense forests and serpent curves makes it a bliss for trekking lovers. The soothing environment makes it perfect for a relaxing escapade.
– Camping at Triund will be a magical and one in a lifetime experience.
– This trek offers magnificent views of Dhauladhar range and Kangra valley.
– Go through the dense forest cover of Oaks, Fir and Rhododendrons
– Explore the rich variety of Flora and Fauna.
– Witness small settlements and small streams on the way.
Key Points of Triund Trek
- Level: Easy
- Proper conditioning & training of body required
- Need proper gear & clothing for sub-zero temperature
- Shoes are the single most important equipment.
- High Altitude requires proper acclimatization.
- Beautiful landscapes so carry good photo gear & Extra battery backup
- Travel light
- The backpack should not exceed 10 kg.
Must read about Triund Trek
Duration – 2 Days
Best Season – Throughout the year
Level – Easy
Highest Point – (2875 m)
Weather – Nights are cold and day temperature is pleasant during the season.
Summer Temperature – (20°C to 30°C)
Winter Temperature – (5°C to 12°C)
Starting point – Mcleodganj
Day 1 – Mcleodganj to Triund (2875 m) (9 km) (4/5 hours)
Day 2 – Triund (2875 m) to Mcleodganj (9 km) (3 hours)
✅ Transport facility from Manali to Manali
✅ Forest Permit and entrance fee
✅ Accommodation in tents on twin share basis
✅ All meals: breakfast, packed lunch, tea, coffee, snacks, soup and dinner
✅ (All camping gears)
✅ High quality tents
✅ Sleeping bags
✅ Separate Toilet tents – Ladies and Gents
✅ Dining Tent
✅ Dining Table
✅ Kitchen team
✅ Radio Walkie Talkie for Communication
✅ Good Experience Trek Leader guide and Technical guide
✅ Medical Kit
✅ Oxygen Cylinders
✅ Crampons and Gaiters
❌ Personal Insurance
❌Personal toiletry Items and Personal Medicine kit
❌On first day En Route to base camp the Breakfast and Lunch are Not Included
❌Last Day En Route Lunch and Dinner are Not Included
Full payment confirms your booking
We serve three meals a day including snacks and soup. A variety of delectable and healthy food is provided which includes; Indian, Chinese and other Western meals. They are nutritious and keeps you fit and healthy on your trek.
Mcleodganj to Triund (2875 m) (9 km) (4/5 hours)
Meet the team at Mcleodganj Bus Stand and start the trek to Triund. Today’s trek will be amazing through mixed dense forest of Oaks, Deodar and Rhododendrons.
Triund is on the ridge top and offers exotic views of Dhauladhar ranges on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Setup your camps there in the peaceful environments and spend your night in the tranquil charm of Triund.
Triund (2875 m) to Mcleodganj (9 km) (3 hours)
Wake up early to watch the sunrise view and changing colors of lofty Himalayan peaks. Have sumptuous breakfast at Triund and get back to Mcleodganj.
Please carry the documents given below
- Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (Aadhar Card, driving license, voters ID, etc.)
- Medical Certificate (first part to be filled by a doctor and second part by the trekker)
- Risk Certificates
Trekkers must bring :
- Strongly built hiking shoes, if you do not own a pair you can rent it from Sankri.
- Sandals or slippers to wear in campsite
- Thick woollen socks, it will keep your feet warm
- Daily wear socks
- Thermals are very important
- 1 shirt, it should be long sleeved
- Shirts and pants for campsite, should be warm
- 1 raincoat or poncho
- Thick gloves
- Trek pants
- Cap and Balaclava (or a scarf)
- Sun glasses
- Sun tan lotion
- Lip balm
- Water bottle
- Personal toiletry items
ATM Point & Mobile connectivity:-
You can withdraw money from Mcleodganj.
The connectivity becomes intermittent so make sure you finish all your important work and calls before starting of the trek
Trekking demands a good investment and this extremely expensive activity is the passion of many, so we have a great announcement to make which will be a great relief to your pockets. Now get your Trek Gear on Rent and all you have to do is make a special renting request while booking your trek. That’s it! We have kept it simple for you.
We carry first aid kits but it’s necessary to carry a personal medical kit.
(Carry minimum 5 tablets and maximum 10)
– Diamox – (prevents altitude sickness)
– Digene – (it cures discomfort in stomach, acidity)
– Crocin Advance – (cures fever and headache)
– Aspirin/Combiflam – (Pain reliever)
– Disprin/Saradon – (cures headache)
– Avomine – (prevents motion sickness)
– Avil – (it treat allergies)
– Norflox TZ & Lomofrn – (prevents Diarrhoea)
– Ranitidine – (reduces the amount of acid in stomach)
– Volini/Moov spray – (for sprains)
– Betadine/Savlon – (Antiseptic cream)
– Band aid
– Stretchable/elastic bandage
– Use medicines only when prescribed by the doctor in case you face any problem in your trek, take advice from Professional guide before taking any medicine.
– Drinking water is necessary during your trek, keep 1 litre of water bottle filled and drink it on proper interval of time, it is very important while hiking.
- Make your booking one or two months prior in advance. If you cancel the trek due to any reason, it is mandatory to notify us. Cancellation charges will only be effective from the date we get your request to cancel the trek.
- If the trek gets cancelled from our side due to natural disaster,rainfall, heavy snowfall or any other reason then the refund will not be initiated but we will arrange another trek.
(Bank charges deducted are not Refundable)
- Up to 30 Days – 90% cost is Refundable
- Between 21 to 30 Days – 50% cost is Refundable
- Less than 20 Days – No Refund
(Refund is initiated within 7-8 business days)