Tosh Valley Trek
Lying in the picturesque Parvati valley in Himachal Pradesh. Tosh, the last village in Parvati valley is at a height of 7874 feet. Go through the sprawling meadows, witness the scenic beauty of white and greenish mountains.
Tosh Valley Trek Fee:
Rs 3500 (Includes GST and all costs of the Trek from Kasol to Kasol)
Duration: 2 Days
Highest Point: (7874 feet)
Best Season: Throughout the year
Summer Temperature: (2°C to 7°C)
Winter Temperature: (-3°C to -5°C) (-5°C to -10°C)
- Review 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level
- Group Size Large Group
Tosh Valley lies in Kullu District of Himachal
Lying in the picturesque Parvati valley in Himachal Pradesh. Tosh, the last village in Parvati valley is at a height of 7874 feet. The trail takes you across the lofty Himalayas and further leads to Pin Parvati Pass. Start and end point of this trek is Kasol which is a great tourist attraction.
Explore the Divinity
Explore this divine valley. Go through the sprawling meadows, witness the scenic beauty of white and greenish mountains. This place is great for nature lovers and adventure junkies. Follow the gushing Tons River and cross small rivulets flowing on the way.
A Great Short Trek For Nature Lovers
It is unfair, if there is no trek for the people who are unwilling to walk long distance. And, to be fair there is Tosh Valley Trek in the list, the trekking routes are scenic with a lot of variety. Witness the scenic vistas offered by Tons valley and spend your weekend here with your friends and family.
Key Points of Tosh Valley Trek
- Level: Easy (this trek is good for beginners)
- Proper conditioning & training of body required
- Need proper gear & clothing for sub-zero temperature.
- Shoes are the single most important equipment.
- High Altitude requires proper acclimatization.
- Only BSNL networks are there.
- Beautiful landscapes so carry good photo gear & Extra battery backup
- Travel light
- The backpack should not exceed 10 kg.
Must Read about Tosh Valley Trek:-
Duration– 2 Days (Kasol to Kasol)
Best Season– Throughout the year
Level – Easy
Highest Point- (7874 feet)
Weather – nights are cold and day temperature is pleasant during the season.
Summer temperature– (2°C to 7°C)
Winter temperature– (-3°C to -5°C) (-5°C to -10°C)
Starting point– Kasol
Day 01- Kasol to Barshaini and trek to Tosh
Day 02- Tosh to Kasol
✅ Transport facility from Kasol to Kasol
✅ Forest Permit and entrance fee
✅ Accommodation in tents on twin share basis
✅ All meals: breakfast, packed lunch, tea, coffee, snacks, soup and dinner
✅ (All camping gears)
✅ High quality tents
✅ Sleeping bags
✅ Separate Toilet tents – Ladies and Gents
✅ Dining Tent
✅ Dining Table
✅ Kitchen team
✅ Radio Walkie Talkie for Communication
✅ Good Experience Trek Leader guide and Technical guide
✅ Medical Kit
✅ Oxygen Cylinders
✅ Crampons and Gaiters
❌ Personal Insurance
❌Personal toiletry Items and Personal Medicine kit
❌On first day En Route to base camp the Breakfast and Lunch are Not Included
❌Last Day En Route Lunch and Dinner are Not Included
Full payment confirms your booking
We serve three meals a day including snacks and soup. A variety of delectable and healthy food is provided which includes; Indian, Chinese and other Western meals. They are nutritious and keeps you fit and healthy on your trek.
Kasol to Barshaini and trek to Tosh
Tosh valley trek starts from famous trekking destination “Kasol” which is a small village located on the bank of Parvati River in Kullu district.
The vehicle will be arranged from here and then it head towards Barshaini which is the confluence of Tosh and Parvati Rivers. Follow the Tosh River and pass through the thick forests of pine.
The hills offer 360 views of beguiling Parvati valley. Reach Tosh valley and further visit famous Tosh waterfall which is around 2.5 km away from the campsite. Return and settle for the day in the soothing charm of this place.
Tosh to Kasol
Wake up early in the refreshing aura of this place. After having breakfast retrace your steps and get back to Kasol.
Please carry the documents given below
- Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (Aadhar Card, driving license, voters ID, etc.)
- Medical Certificate (first part to be filled by a doctor and second part by the trekker)
- Risk Certificates
Trekkers must bring :
- Strongly built hiking shoes, if you do not own a pair you can rent it from Sankri.
- Sandals or slippers to wear in campsite
- Thick woollen socks, it will keep your feet warm
- Daily wear socks
- Thermals are very important
- 1 shirt, it should be long sleeved
- Shirts and pants for campsite, should be warm
- 1 raincoat or poncho
- Thick gloves
- Trek pants
- Cap and Balaclava (or a scarf)
- Sun glasses
- Sun tan lotion
- Lip balm
- Water bottle
- Personal toiletry items
ATM Point & Mobile connectivity:-
ATM POINT: Kasol is the last point where you will find ATM but it doesn’t have cash most of the time, so withdraw cash before your journey.
Your device will receive signals in some places during the trek but you can’t rely on the signal strength, so make sure you finish all your important work and calls before starting of the trek.
Trekking demands a good investment and this extremely expensive activity is the passion of many, so we have a great announcement to make which will be a great relief to your pockets. Now get your Trek Gear on Rent and all you have to do is make a special renting request while booking your trek. That’s it! We have kept it simple for you.
We carry first aid kits but it’s necessary to carry a personal medical kit.
(Carry minimum 5 tablets and maximum 10)
– Diamox – (prevents altitude sickness)
– Digene – (it cures discomfort in stomach, acidity)
– Crocin Advance – (cures fever and headache)
– Aspirin/Combiflam – (Pain reliever)
– Disprin/Saradon – (cures headache)
– Avomine – (prevents motion sickness)
– Avil – (it treat allergies)
– Norflox TZ & Lomofrn – (prevents Diarrhoea)
– Ranitidine – (reduces the amount of acid in stomach)
– Volini/Moov spray – (for sprains)
– Betadine/Savlon – (Antiseptic cream)
– Band aid
– Stretchable/elastic bandage
– Use medicines only when prescribed by the doctor in case you face any problem in your trek, take advice from Professional guide before taking any medicine.
– Drinking water is necessary during your trek, keep 1 litre of water bottle filled and drink it on proper interval of time, it is very important while hiking.
- Make your booking one or two months prior in advance. If you cancel the trek due to any reason, it is mandatory to notify us. Cancellation charges will only be effective from the date we get your request to cancel the trek.
- If the trek gets cancelled from our side due to natural disaster,rainfall, heavy snowfall or any other reason then the refund will not be initiated but we will arrange another trek.
(Bank charges deducted are not Refundable)
- Up to 30 Days – 90% cost is Refundable
- Between 21 to 30 Days – 50% cost is Refundable
- Less than 20 Days – No Refund
(Refund is initiated within 7-8 business days)