Namaste Trekkers - Complete the Form Below To Register For The Brahmatal Trek From Lohajung to Lohajung
Trek fee : Rs. 8,000/- GST at 5% is payable on the trek fee
COSTS INCLUDE IN PACKAGE
1. Forest Permit and entrance fee
2. Accommodation in tents on twin share basis during trekking.
3. Gaiters , Micro crampon
4. All meals, Breakfast, Day Pack, Lunch, Pack Lunch,Tea, Coffee, Sneaks, Soup, Dinner
5. All camping gear including
6. Tent. High quality
7. Sleeping bag
11. Separate, Toilet tents - ladies, and Gents
12. Dining Tent
13. Dining table
17. Kitchen team
18. Good Experience Trek Leaderguide, Technical guide
COSTS EXCLUDE IN PACKAGE :
2.Personal toiletry Items and Personal Medicine kit
Full payment confirms your booking.
We serve three meals a day including snacks and Soup . We provide a variety of tasty healthy food including Indian, Chinese and Western meals with lots of vegetables and fruit.
Note:- The Way is easy to mountain - but you are the mountain Make sure you are medically fit for a trek or take professional advice if you feel you are unable to judge yourself.,,
And beyond lays the Way. Crossing yourself is very difficult. Once you are on the Way there is no problem then mountain life is a beautiful
Upper age limit is 65 years. Those between 50 and 60 have to show proof of current fitness before registration (Call us on 9756197558, 9412019974).
01. Lower age limit is 10 years.
02. Fitness requirement:
Hi trekkers please read carefully the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the trek to Brahmatal Trek .
3. The trek fee includes all costs of the trek from the start at Lohajung Camp to the end of the trek at Lohajung
4. Pick up: Trekkers are picked up from Dehradun Railway Station at 6:30 am on Getting to the Lohajung base camp Himalayan Hikers
Getting to the base camp Lohajung Himalayan Hikers , Hotel
The Kathgodam station is one of the main stations in the district and it is an old station. It has good connectivity to many places and these include Lucknow, Delhi, and Howrah. Tickets from Delhi to Kathgodam .
From Delhi take the Ranikhet Express (5014) Dep. Delhi at 10:40pm arrival Kathgodam at 5:30am (Overnight Journey) or the Uttar sampark kranti (5035) Dep. Delhi at 4:00pm arrival Kathgodam at 10:40pm (6 hrs.40min.Journey).
From Dehardun take the Doon Express (4120) Dep. Dehardun at 10:30 pm arrival Kathgodam at 7:10 pm (8hrs.journey).
Himalayan hikers - Arrange to you transportation for you from .Kathgodam . Railway station to Lohajung and back the transport is in Bolero, .Tampo traveller , 5, 6 . And 10 People sharing A taxi Costs are pay to directly taxi driver!
Note: - Costs Per Vehicle Rs, 60 00/--
Note: - Per Person one way costs Rs. 12, 00/- Rupees one thousand two hundred only .
PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING:
• Backpack of 50 -60 liters
• Sturdy hiking boots: preferably all leather upper as it provides better ankle support. If you do not own a pair yet, it is advisable that you buy one as soon as possible & wear it often so that they are well broken. This will help prevent blisters.
• Light weight tennis shoes/sandals: for wearing in camp
• Wool socks: 2 pairs: preferably thick wool socks.
• Nylon socks: 2- Pairs, of the type you wear daily to be worm under the wool socks to prevent blister.
• Hiking shirt: 1 Preferably long sleeve
• Long John top: 2 also known as thermal underwear, preferably wool to be worm as first layer.
• Warm shirts & pants for camp : 2 each
• Rain cot 1 each • Warm Jacket: 1
• Wool gloves: 1 pairs as thick as available in the market.
• Long John bottoms: Preferably wool to be worm as first layer.
• Under wear: 2-3 changes Hiking shorts/ pants: 1
• Sun hat: Cotton or nylon. Sun Glasses: Preferably with an anchor
• Sun Protection Lotion: optional Lip balm/chap stick: optional
• Water bottle: 2 Bottles of 1 Liter capacity (Pepsi bottles work well) please insure that they do not leak.
• Head lamp / flashlight: Preferably a headlamp as it leaves your hands free to work please bring extra batteries.
• Toilet articles: Tooth brush, tooth paste, etc+
Backpack carrying:- Himalayan hikers expects all trekkers to carry their own backpacks. If for some reason a trekker is unable to carry his or her backpack, he/she can offload the backpack to the Himalayan hiker’s group leader by paying a charge of Rs 250/- per backpack per day. This money has to be paid to .directly our trek leader
7. Note: - Drinking and smoking is dangerous on a high altitude trek. It is strictly prohibited. If you flout this rule your participation on the trek will be cancelled forthright.
8. Note: - Payment: Payment for the trek can be done online through credit/debit card or net banking. // cash are. Accepted.
Note :- It is wise to make your booking at least two months in advance. In the event of cancellation of trek/adventure activity services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows
Up to 30 Days : - 90% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refund.
Between 21 – 30 Days : – 50% of Trek/Adventure/Tour/Travel/Hotel program cost will be refund.
Less than 20 – Days No refund - See more details - www.himalayanhikers.in