- It is good to make your booking two months prior in advance. In the event of cancellation of any trek/adventure activity due to any reasons, it is compulsory to notify us in writing. Cancellation charges will only be effective from the date we receive your request in writing.
- If the trek is cancelled by us due to any reason (heavy snowfall, rainfall, natural disaster etc.) then the refund would not be initiated but you can go on the same trek another year.
The cancellation charges are as follows –
(No bank charges deducted will be Refundable)
- Up to 30 Days – 90% cost is Refundable
- Between 21 to 30 Days – 50% cost is Refundable
- Less than 20 Days – No Refund
(Refunds are initiated in 7-8 business days)