Terms & Conditions
In case of any accident we can only provide wilderness first aid because we have certified trek leaders.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before any use of this website Himalayan Hikers and services by “Himalayan Hikers” (“us”, “we”, or “our”).Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access to use the services.
- Use of any information on this website is at your own risk and it is your responsibility to see if it meet your requirements.
- 50% submission of the trek fee confirms your booking.
- The Itineraries are flexible and content of the page can be changed anytime without any notice.
- There is no guarantee of accuracy in the information and we are not liable for them.
- Illegal use of this website is a criminal offense.
- In Himalayan region the weather is unpredicted, we try to provide every comfort but you should be prepared for some compromises.
- We are not responsible for any losses during your whole journey or any accidents on the trek.
- If the trek is cancelled by us due to any reason (heavy snowfall, rainfall, natural disaster etc.) then refund would not be initiated but you can go on the same trek another year.
- If weather changes we will change the trek routes.
- If you return in between of the trek due to any reason then in this case you will be provided stay if there is our accommodation on the trek in hotel/guest house or homestay. Otherwise you have to pay for your expenses.
- Do not consume alcohol during the trek and smoking is not allowed because many people trek together and they may get disturbed due to these activities. So it is totally banned and if you get caught, your trek will be cancelled.
- (If someone is a chain smoker then he has to go 300 meters away from the camp to smoke.)