Namaste Trekkers - Complete the Form Below To Register For The Nandanvan Trek From Gangotri to Gangotri
Trek fee: Rs. 20000/- GST at 5% is payable on the trek fee
COSTS INCLUDE IN PACKAGE
1. Forest Permit and entrance fee
2. Hotel Accommodation at Gangotri (02night)
3. Accommodation in tents on twin share basis during trekking.
4. All meals, Breakfast, Day Pack, Lunch, Pack Lunch,Tea, Coffee, Sneaks, Soup, Dinner
5. All camping gear including
6. Tent. High quality
7. Sleeping bag
11. Separate, Toilet tents - ladies, and Gents
12. Dining Tent
13. Dining table
17. Kitchen team
18. Good Experience Trek Leader guide, Technical guide
COSTS EXCLUDE IN PACKAGE :
2.Personal toiletry Items and Personal Medicine kit
NOTE: - Full payment confirms your booking.
We serve three meals a day including snacks and Soup . We provide a variety of tasty healthy food including Indian, Chinese and Western meals with lots of vegetables and fruit.
Note:- The Way is easy to mountain - but you are the mountain Make sure you are medically fit for a trek or take professional advice if you feel you are unable to judge yourself.,,
And beyond lays the Way. Crossing yourself is very difficult. Once you are on the Way there is no problem then mountain life is a beautiful
Mandatory Personal Medical Kit
1. Diamox – 10 tablets (to prevent AMS)-
2. Crocin – 6 tablets (fever)-
3. Avomine – 4 tablets (motion sickness)-
4. Avil 25mg – 4 tablets (allergies)-
5. Combiflam – 4 tablets (Pain killer)-
6. Disprin – 6 tablets (headache)-
7. Norflox TZ & Lomofen– 6 tablets each (diarrhea)-
8. Digene – 10 tablets (acidity)-
9. Omez/ Rantadine – 10 tablets (antacids)-
10. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters)-
11. Gauze – 1 small roll)-
12. Band aid – 10 strips
13. Cotton – 1 small roll
14. ORS – 10 packets
15. Betadine or any antiseptic cream
16. Moov spray (aches, & sprains)
Note :- , but our trek leaders are certified in Wilderness first-aid" and be aware of high attitude problems, and we carry whole first-aid kit and necessary medicines with us. Make sure you are medically fit for a trek or take professional advice if you feel you are unable to judge yourself.
Backpack carrying: Himalayan hikers expects all trekkers to carry their own backpacks. If for some reason a trekker is unable to carry his or her backpack, he/she can offload the backpack to the Himalayan hikers by paying a charge of Rs 350/- per backpack per day. This money has to be paid to base camp Gangotri our trek leader
Upper age limit is 55 years. Those between 50 and 60 have to show proof of current fitness before registration (Call us on 9756197558, 9412019974).
01. Lower age limit is 15 years.
02. Fitness requirement:
Hi trekkers please read carefully the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the trek to Vasukital trek trek 2018/2019
3. The trek fee includes all costs of the trek from the start at Gangotri Camp to the end of the trek at Gangotri
Batch Size and age group -
In each fix departure batch there will be 12 to 15 trekkers including Male and female. Minimum age for the Tapovan Trek is 12 years and maximum depends on fitness level.
Level of Trek-
Nandanvan trek Altitudes (4810 Mt) Trek)-
Pick Up and Drop Point
Our pick up point is Dehradun Railway Sation at 6:30 AM in the morning and after the trek we drop at Dehradun railway sation station by 6:00 Pm in the evening.
Key Points about this trek:
- Level: Difficult (so first timers should avoid)
- Proper conditioning & training of body required
- Need proper gear & clothing for sub-zero temperatures
- Shoes are the single most important equipment
- High Altitude requires proper acclimatization
- Post monsoon or pre-monsoon is the best time. During rains the region is prone to landslides
- Phones don't work
- Beautiful landscape so carry good photo gear (I couldn't carry my best equipment)
- Travel light (my backpack was heavy at about 12 kg)
- Keep an extra day in your itinerary for .account for bad weather